Stealership. Pun intended.

thats what i was wondering too

http://www.yikers.com/video_guy_drives_car_through_dealership_and_sets_place_on_fire.html

as requested. The guy later killed himself in the bathroom of a plane going to Miami.

:tup: THANKS!!! before, I had only read about it.

id go steal it back, i know that for sure …

what are they gonna do ? as long as all the paperwork is in order, the dealership looses in court

a contract is a contract, no matter what … getting fucked on a deal doesnt void a contract

these bitches need to watch judge judy more often …

lol a similar thing happened to a guy I used to work with

he bought a rendevous from campbell chevy back when they were offering GM employee pricing for everyone. The car had a 3000 rebate on it, he put down 3000 and then he had a GM credit card that had about 3000 on it…so all in all he had at least half the thing down. His payments were stupid cheap. A few days after picking up the car he got a call from his dealer saying they couldnt accept the deal because he couldnt use his GM card and the employee pricing together. He wasnt about to have any of that and told the guy so. So the next day the sales manager calls him and apologizes for even asking to rehash the deal. They bit the loss and let him be on his way

so a big :tup: to them, another plus in my book for one dealer

^ at least they didn’t steal the car back. They handled it more professionally. Also, they weren’t really losing money…he just paid a different way.

They lost 3gs on the deal, they couldnt get the money for the GM card savings

Wouldn’t you just go hire a lawyer and sue their asses for stealing your car.

^^^ nope, thats step two, lol