steelcity

raced steel city today got 2nd my first moto and my second moto made the pass for first and crashed hard…for all you guy theres a lot of hotties out at the mx shit now!!!

sweet…not bad for being rusty

just saw on the news that someone got hurt there today… broke a foot or something. it was on channel 11 news on fox 53

my friend from work wanted me to race out there this weekend. i did not however. but good job, shawn

you are not allowed unless you tell me first. i would have gone. my plan is for 4/28 at the fairgrounds, i will race

what class did you race?

i think he is in 250b same as me

thats what i race but i didnt race today because i have been sick for a week. but i think my brother raced. 250A and 125A

decent and no im in 250 C right now but after that race im going back to B everyone says i should so i am after lorretta’s

it funny you say you are gonna go back to b. i haven’t raced in 4 years, i was gonna sneak out in c class for a few races till i get kicked out.

thats what im doing im running C till lorretta’s then going to B cause if i make it to lorretta’s then they’ll bump me you should race steel city not this weekend but the following weekend with us

i’m not sure i can fit in my riding gear yet. i gained nearly 40lbs since i last raced. lost 20 already. if it’s the qualifier i’m definately not going. the two gas stations out here that sell race gas don’t have it yet. they better get it soon.

haha…ok. let me know

its not a qualifier its a spring series