Steelers press conference

fixed

everything wasnt the same…ward wasnt in…which is a huge change in our offense. we were missing a total of atleast 4 starters that day

a guy I work with just got his knee scoped. he had very minor repairs done and it has been a week and a half and he is still stiff in that knee. at least they will play staley this week

All we have to do it establish a running game. We dont play a real team for 3 weeks. We shouldnt have a problem with GB or CLE.

WE? you don’t play do you? wait you can’t cause your waste of skin stoner ass couldn’t pass a drug test. you fit all the other criteria though. you are fat and like to hug other fat men in tight clothes

Don’t you have to molest a little boy Mr. Religion?

not catholic and I don’t live in west virginia

union town Wv same thing… and last time i checked i didnt live in WV either

lol yeah uniontown is only ohh about 45 minutes from me.

there are a lot of things they can do to a knee, ben had no repairs, only removed. My brother just had his miniscus sewn back together in july and he is not even close to 100 percent. If they only remove the miniscus and do not repair any the recovery time is drastically cut down. 10-14 days is very realistic.

I gotta agree with this. Why say “we” like you are part of it?

because WE are all pittsburghers you dumb fucks.

if your logic was the least bit realistic… then who should be attending football games to watch? only the players??? STFU

thank you

werd