Steelers VS. Colts and Super Bowl

it pretty much does hold true around here…
and im tired of arguing. i made my point

last time i checked the amount of fans at your parade has nothing to do with anything except thats how many people were at your parade. i’m sure people from way more than just pgh and AGH county were there. the steelers are way more popular nationwide and i’m sure people were here from as far away as cali. We lost, didn’t make the play-offs and they won, they are the kings till next year. Get over the steeler fan " we lost to your team but i kicked ur ass in the parking lot" mentality. there is no consolation in we had more fans at our parade than them.

i dont think anyone is drawing any correlation to the fans at the parade to this years performances. noone said anything about that, just simply the fact that our fans turned out alot more than theirs did. ya, im sure it was ppl from outside of pittsburgh, so what? did they have the border patrol there so noone living outside of the heart of Indy couldnt get into their parade?..i doubt it, so its no difference.

Pittsburgh has the biggest fan base of any NFL team:steelers:

haha indys fans really love them

Gee ur on the ball…

DIAF

nvm that explains everything…your just use to a team that never wins

did u jump on the big ben wagon too?

i liked the steeler before ben came around and i still like them now, even after a bad season.

enjoy the pirates season…maybe they’ll finish above 500. thats good for them isnt it?

GOOD! now this is a real fan^^

i guess .500 would be good for them. i don’t really follow them but watch/ go to a few games.

i can go to the baseball games and watch but i cant stand to watch it on tv

I will admit TV is really boring