NOT a bad thought,but i think more like steelers 31-jagoffs 24:beer:

on my football pool, i have

Steelers 5, Jax 6
Steelers 4, Jax 9

shitty numbers.

OUCH:doh:

well im ready to go out and watch the game…right now

DUKES STATION…TABLE RESERVEDFOR 12 OR MORE:beer: :beer: :beer:

x2 he shouldnt be rushed back into the game but if hes ready then go for it…or if batch starts sucking but i think hell do good

i dont remember where were all going…somewhere swift picked

Batches passer rating is better than bens right now,so we are in a win win situation when it comes to QB’s. Charlie had alot more practice in the off season and training camp this year then he has had in 3 years all together and he feels more confident with hie receivers as of late and as they do the same.

24-17 Steelers.

If Batch does as well as he did Thursday and our defense does its thing, we won’t have too much of a problem getting that W

my friends projected it would be a low scoring game - for fantasy this is a good thing.

Looks like I am completely wrong on this game.

this game fuckin’ blows.

ya we suck!

maybe they will actually play some starters in the preseason next year… everything looked like shit tonight

my biggest complaint… the announcers (other than Theisman) sucked big time. i got so sick of hearing cornheiser’s voice. Offense just didn’t look sharp at all.

Ben should have been pulled at the beginning of the second half, you could tell he wasn’t comfortable, and just throwing the ball to keep people from hitting him. I think if Batch was in, we would have won. Our defense did an awesome job, we kept them out of the endzone, you couldn’t have asked anymore from our D. If our offense would have been there, that game would have been over at half time

ya, I think we suck, all together there where no real big plays on either side of the ball!

Batch should of been thrown in in the second,their were many many flags that should of been thronw as well. But what the fuck was up wit our defense??? They just were not there tonight! But…u see the yards …yes…but as well they still did not have any touch downs(jags) so we played kinda well in the end. All in all…shitty game by us…and shitty game by the officials! Jags still came to play and bottom line…they won…vegas is fucked tonight!