Steelers

thats what champs are made of, coming back like that after a horrible first half

big ben really only had one interception, others were not his fault

and on that last play to the endzone, if they did catch it, both WR were out of bounds, soo it woulnt have been a TD

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

wild game! very exciting

YAY we beat the last place team…:ugh2:

x2

woot! woot! :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

& how about those pens:steelers:

not the most impressive win, by any means…but gotta be proud that we hung in there and did what we had to to win. Ben came through in the end after some bad throws earlier.

i listened to it on the radio…but it sounded like a good game. was holding my breath

:steelers:

x2! Lets go Pens!

you should of kept holding till you cannot breath anymore.

:hsugh:

awwww wow did you come up with that all on your own…dan im not going anywhere i have to much fun beating you

Nice comeback win…unfortunately we didn’t gain any ground in our division…Like how Ben kept his poise and didn’t give up…how bout Drew Brees throwing for over 500 yards against cinci!!!

500 yards??? wow thats a whole hell of alot

Yeah…he threw for 510yds. Had 3 picks tho…that’s the most i’ve ever seen from a qb

x3! LETS GO PENS!