STEELERS!!!!

They better score alot of points today I’m tired of these southerners talk about the weak a$$ Carolina Panthers!!! They honestly think Steve Smith is the best reciever in the NFL hahah yeah right!!! I hear this BS everytime I goto the bar down here.

rain = fail agian.

come on dude have faith :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

Gayest thread ever, u might as well be posting during the game like every other bandwagon faggot, only reason i am is becasue i have to check my E-Mail during the commercial

If you would look I posted this before the game started E thug haha;)

Damn read your shit wrong nevermind but why do you always have to be a assfuck

Damn nevermind I read your shit wrong but y do you have to always be a assfuck

Triple post ftl…use the edit button.

its sleepers nature.

>>>>>>>

That game had me clentched to the freekin couch! I think they should have gotten an award for most interception by the same player in one game.:wtcslap:

But they held on tight and came back every time.

Anyone else think it was those sleeves? And what do those “rubber bands” do that they wear around their elbows? Is it the same purpose as the sleeves? :dunno:

I fell asleep during the last 7 min…woke up like every 2 min until the 2 min warning…no clue what happened after that…anything?

:steelers: :steelers:

as if it we needed any more examples, last night def solidifies Ward in the h.o.f.

best possesion reciever ever.

good game overall tho.

:bigok:

Ward looked awesome lastnight…made some tough catches when it counted. Heath had a good game as well.

Damn blast from the past… hows the stang Trent?