Steelies!

Hey there, anyone know where i could pick-up, order or buy a set of “diamond racing rims”?

I see them online, but people say there hard to ship from thea online site.

Thanks alot

Best bet is to try places like Performance Improvements or talk to people who race circle track (Sunset/Barrie Speedway). I know multiple places can get Basset Race wheels, but I’m unsure about Diamond or Aero (sp?)

Grisdale Performance is DUNDAS/WATERDOWN.

:slight_smile:

^ That, or Bayside in Barrie, or CSC(?) in New Market. I warn you now, they will be the most expensive steelie you will ever buy. The 15x7(?) with a 3 inch backspace I bought back a couple years ago had a sticker of $140. So imagine that in something wider or a bigger circumference. You will probably be close to $175 a wheel (or more). Diamonds are VERY strong compared to other racing wheel companies, so if you are not using them in some sort of contact racing I would suggest other companies like Bart, Basset,Aero which make very similar looking wheels. ( My Diamonds stuck out about 2 inches from the body line, I hit a concrete wall, destroyed the front and rear clip, but the wheels survived to be raced again.)

Perfect thanks alot guys, gives me a few other brands to go with also :slight_smile: