uncommonly wide steelies

thanks bros . . .sold for asking price.

So you want 440$ for wheels that one is “cracked” and they have no tires… when you can get brand new diamond racing wheels for under 350$ in the same exact size powder coated to whatever color your want? ok.

this.

its not craked, there was a couple, like, blow outs in the weld and I fixed it once went to get the tire back on and it was still leaking so I covered the entire thing.

also these are stronger than diamond racing wheels at the cost of being heavier

lastly you can’t get 15x9 or 15x8.5 from diamond racing for “under 350 $” those would be custom wheels and cost probably the same amount.

$85.50 a wheel in 15x9.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Non-custom.

send me the link or something. I had trouble trying to buy wheels in that size from diamond racing and I don’t see it on their site currently.

Scion people…

:gtfo:

you can buy alloy wheels new for less than this.

thanks folks, but Aaron you wouldn’t buy alloy wheels for less 400 considering what you drive, I humor your opinions.

my knock off CSL replicas on the vert were somewhere between 400-500 shipped brand new. One thing I can say for sure is I wouldn’t by JB weld repaired modified steel wheels needing a coat of paint for $440.

You can get my set of team 5zigens WITH tires for 450…