Steering issue on my S14

Ok so last summer I had a problem I could not figure out myself and I want to correct it before I put the car back on the road. I will describe as best I can anything that might help.

Setup - Tein Type Flex coilovers, Tein tie rods & ends, Cusco TC rods (used but not abused from what i could tell). I have also replaced my passenger side lower control arm with a brand new one from Nissan with new bushings and ball joint. I do need to take it in for a alingment since I put the TC rods in I have not yet (I messured them to the same lengths connection point to connection point to my stock TC rods.

The Problem - While driving straight the car does not pull or drift much at all (prolly just road camber more then anything), when you turn left it feels fine, when you turn right it starts off with the steering ratio feeling way lower then when turning left, then suddenly the front end feels like somthing shifts and the steering ratio goes back to normal (as you can imagine this is really annoying while driving). As you return the wheel to center the front end will again shift like back. The only way I can describe this shift is basicly like you start turning and its not doing much then at a point (its the same each time) its like somthing has play in it.

I am really confuzed because from my setup nearly all of my bushings and ball joints are less then a year or so old, this has started since I put the TC rods in but I myself dont see how that could do it since they are bolted in and the bushing are solid metal. Any ideas would be great guys.

steering rack bushing? did you replace that?

I have this problem with my s13 winter beater.

I changed both of the lower ball joints and it got a lot better, but I think the toe is still off and that is what is causing it.

This is what I am hoping, it is probably a toe in problem.

Thanks so far, and hey Theo long time. I do think the alingment issues are not helping I am currently looking for a shop that I can trust understands how to setup my front end with the coilovers and the adjustable arms. If anyone has another idea let me know.