Turning left problem? alignment issue?

Okay, when I’m making a left turn the steering wheel is always trying to pull back to the right and shakes quite a bit when driving straight. I’m not sure what could be causing this. Do I need an alignment? I have aftermarket wheels but I just got them balanced. BTW the car did sit for more than a year and there is no problems when making a right hand turn. Any ideas? could there be something wrong with my suspenion?

if it’s pulling to one or the other side when driving, your alignment could be off… it never hurts to do it again just to put it back to specs…

if your car is still pulling to one side while driving, try rotating your tires, or just get new ones (maybe the tires are worn unevely, and that’s what’s causing your steering issues).

flat tire! lol jk check your alignment and make sure your wheels arent rubbing anywhere

Okay, when I’m making a left turn the steering wheel is always trying to pull back to the right and shakes quite a bit when driving straight. I’m not sure what could be causing this. Do I need an alignment? I have aftermarket wheels but I just got them balanced. BTW the car did sit for more than a year and there is no problems when making a right hand turn. Any ideas? could there be something wrong with my suspenion?

if it’s pulling to one or the other side when driving, your alignment could be off… it never hurts to do it again just to put it back to specs…

if your car is still pulling to one side while driving, try rotating your tires, or just get new ones (maybe the tires are worn unevely, and that’s what’s causing your steering issues).

flat tire! lol jk check your alignment and make sure your wheels arent rubbing anywhere

Found the problem… damn passenger side lower ball joint is gone.