steering question

Alright, so i was coming home from school and dropped my gf off and took a short cut home and found a huge sweeper in a construction site. So it being raining and deserted and all, i desided to give her a slide. Anyways, I over judged it, yes im an idiot W/e, I ended heading to the curb, I went over the curb and didnt really feel it hit anything at all, my lip cleared it, tires didnt hit and didnt feel anything else touch it. Back it out nothings dragging nothing makes any noise,

So i continue home and my steering wheel is cocked to the left, like i can see the lil vent on the left threw the spokes of the wheel, Yet the alingment is no diffrent then it was before. It still pulls to the right barly but nothing drastic.

WTF did i break, i cant see anything and i dont wanna get under the car since its raining. Ideas?

Oh when i turn left its fine but when i go right there is a very small hesitation before the wheels turn, or it feels liek it.

Bent RLCA? :dunno:

ony easy way to always figure out what is bent is take it for an alingment… the dude I goto will always put the car on for me and tell me what is all wrecked/needing to be replaced @ no charge… because in most cases cannot actually do the alingment proper or in the case of fucked tie-rods they can do it… you can pay for it… but soon as you leave its out, hah. then once they tell you what is broke… go fix it then bring it back for the alingment

Jack up the car thou and pop the rim off… inspect the Inner/Outter Tie-Rods + Control Arm… it can be hard to tell if you’ve bent a control arm but if you hit them hard enough they usually kink slightly which you can usually notice

Every thing seems ok when i was driving it, i had to head back to school after i posted this but the steering wheel seems off, it actually seems to handle a little smoother. :?

anyways Ill jack it up tommorow and if there is no damage i may just move the steering wheel untell payday.