Steering wheel off??

Okay car has been doing this for a while, when i had my summer’s on i put the left front on and it was kinda low so i drove to the gas sation 2 min away and filled up, ever since then a little bit of what i thought was an allignment issue. never a big deal, till i put on my winter tires now the pull is the other way and the steering wheel is off the opposite as well.

anyways went to get my allignment done at midass(i know i dont know why) they did it…3 times and said that is the best they can do cause my car is lowered, then the next day i try to get money back and the guy says no cause its my car and not the allignemtn its a tire issue or i hit a curb.

so is this guy a retard or being an asshole and they just can’t do an allignemtn or do i have another issue here?

if it was another issue i figured the great mechanics there at midass could have figured it out, but anyways any help would be appreciated thanks

lowering ur car shouldnt mess up ur steering aslong as u got an allinment.

it could also be:

-frame is bent, so the back wheels drive to the side.
-ball joint/chambr is messed up.
-thread wear.

just some thoughts, but id be pissed at them. if i even need an alinment, im going to nissan then they cant fcuk me over…

yah afer you lower you should get an allignment, my car was off when i lowered my car.
and i sure as fuck hope it isn’t frame, but i dont see how it could be i haven’t hit anything ever, but i guess we will see soon enough once i get it checked out i just hope it isn’t something stupid and like 2grand, haha

i know ur suppose to get an allign. after u lower but if u got it and its still not fixed then thats prob not the prob as an allign isnt hard to do if you have the machine.

easy way to check ur frame is get someone to drive it and you can follow ur car with another car.if the back wheels dont follow the front wheels. like in the same path, and the back end is pulling to one side then, good luck fixing that.
or u can just drive in the snow where nobody has drove and look at the tire marks.
-the only other thing i can think is tread wear… but it shouldnt pull that bad if its only tread wear. maby tire pressure? make sure there all the same.

How much did you lower your car? My Nismo suspension lowered the car an inch but it didn’t change the alignment settings at all.

1.5 inch-tannabe