STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:130,topic:38452"”]

Hate to break it to you but, no one pussied out. No one wanted to bother till you kept going on about what mods would make your car faster, and they figured they’d humor you hoping you’d go away after. But, you’re still here. Your partner and/or you kind of sealed the vedubs destiny when some member here saw the veedub assclowning and it was ACTUALLY one of you guys…it was classic. Like I said before, since you and your ~partner~ have some thing about NEEEEEDING to race everyone for some reason…go to the track. EVERYONE there wants to race. You dont have to talk out of your ass, annoy, and piss people off on a car forum just to race your 14-13sec car.

[/quote]

dude your so retarded, you dont know me, you dont know how i drive, and you obviously cant tell the differnce between your mouth and your asshole, so please stop talking.

i just want to clear this up, this story and this thread was a SECOND HAND STORY. i guess no one on this forum cares they just jump on a bandwagon.

I was there and the kid with the evo was there, that was it. i have yet to see him post saying what everyone else has been saying. No it was his friend who wasnt even there that created this story that everyone seems to be true. Ever hear the game little kids play where one person says a sentence and passes it to the next person, who passes it to the next person, who passes it to the next, and by the end it is completely different?