STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:83,topic:38452"”]

nevermind, in no way am I saying that the gti could have won against the civic or newman, just giving a little credit to the 06gti, now as far as racing formulals1 I just wanna see what the ls1’s got.

[/quote]

lol go for it, if u wannt get spanked again

if my car got raped as bad as it did by a 5.0 fox stang, you’re seriously gonna get raped. my car is FASTER than yours, and an ls1 is FASTER than a 5.0 fox mustang

meh my car is automagic sucks for the roll racing maybe he will win…I will be around till 6 tonight…

how bout tonight^^

Whos civic??

estorvito

i gotta get me a ride in that car :slight_smile:

:gay2: cripes.

So, since budspudn called out people, talked big, got handed…did “they” tuck tale and leave the paradise of NYSpeed?

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:109,topic:38452"”]

So, since budspudn called out people, talked big, got handed…did “they” tuck tale and leave the paradise of NYSpeed?

[/quote]

your an idiot seriously think about it what the fuck did you think was going to happen there was one 400whp sti and a 11second civic. If the sti was chipped and had exhaust Theres no doubt that the gti would have taken it or at least stayed even.

[quote=“cky89,post:102,topic:38452"”]

if my car got raped as bad as it did by a 5.0 fox stang, you’re seriously gonna get raped. my car is FASTER than yours, and an ls1 is FASTER than a 5.0 fox mustang

[/quote]

Your vr is not even close to being as fast as my 1.8 let alone a stock 2.0t.

budsdubbin your fucking shot

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:110,topic:38452"”]

your an idiot seriously think about it what the fuck did you think was going to happen there was one 400whp sti and a 11second civic. If the sti was chipped and had exhaust Theres no doubt that the gti would have taken it or at least stayed even.

[/quote]

I knew that was going to happen. You and your partner were the only ones that apparently didn’t know what would happen.

Then once again we get an edumication on how if it was chipped, had exhaust, a flux capacitor, ect it would have been faster.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:113,topic:38452"”]

I knew that was going to happen. You and your partner were the only ones that apparently didn’t know what would happen.

Then once again we get an edumication on how if it was chipped, had exhaust, a flux capacitor, ect it would have been faster.

[/quote]

o i knew what was going to happen you fuck face, i just wanted to race someone becuase the rest of you guys pussy’d out

I like how now I’M getting harassed by these idiots VIA Private Messages.

they both suck

[quote=“95Z28,post:97,topic:38452"”]

I doubt you could even hang with a bone stock ls1 car.

[/quote]

X2.

What’s with you VW guys that think you got the fastest shit driving the front wheels? I mean, seriously, what the fuck? I want to like VW’s, I really do, but I see owners like you guys, and man…

Please, just race Justin, and watch him just annhilate you…and then be done with this thread.

[quote=“91MR2,post:117,topic:38452"”]

X2.

What’s with you VW guys that think you got the fastest shit driving the front wheels? I mean, seriously, what the fuck? I want to like VW’s, I really do, but I see owners like you guys, and man…

Please, just race Justin, and watch him just annhilate you…and then be done with this thread.

[/quote]

I don’t think I have the fastest shit driving the front wheels :slight_smile:

[quote=“91MR2,post:117,topic:38452"”]

X2.

[/quote]

who the fuck said that I have the fastest shit on here? You faggots from nyspeed think vdubs are slow. So why not put a lightly modded 06 gti up against a lightly modded evo or sti. lets see what’ll happen. And yes without a doubt my car can take a bone stock ls1.

[quote=“youknowthis,post:119,topic:38452"”]

who the fuck said that I have the fastest shit on here? You faggots from nyspeed think vdubs are slow. So why not put a lightly modded 06 gti up against a lightly modded evo or sti. lets see what’ll happen. And yes without a doubt my car can take a bone stock ls1.

[/quote]

i’d put money on that. ill race you with a stock camaro in spring to show ya :wink: vdubs are slow btw