Still any issues with pms?

Hmm, my pm count went up, it still says I have 2 new pms but when I go in there’s nothing new… I logged out, manually cleared cookies, even tried a new browser. Any thing else to try?

PMS has many issues including…

Changes in Mood or Anxiety

Depression
Irritability
Anger
Tearfulness
Increased emotional reactivity
Changes in sexual desire
Anxiety
Exacerbation of existing psychiatric condition

Changes in Attention

Forgetfulness
Confusion
Difficulty staying on task
Prone to accidents

Physical Changes

Breast tenderness
Feeling bloated
Swelling in arms and legs
Migraine
Back pain
Difficulty sleeping
Changes in energy level
Nausea

:stuck_out_tongue:

hmm… thats strange

PM me with your username and password, I will take a look at it

“Adimn will never ask you for your user name and password, If this request should appear please report it to staff immeadiatly”. ha

Hey good catch and explaination on the PMS, took me min. to realize what was going on. :kekegay:

But im still having issues with getting bumped off, and needing to sign back in, it useually happens after i click a link like new posts or todays post, which todays posts i like alot, but they are showing me from a few days ago as well and new posts up dates quick or somthing cause i keep missing alot of new posts, idk it could be firefox, cause when i use IE it loads all the pages fast as hell and the banners turn every other click, but in Firefox, they turn… well whenever, sometimes i see mine for 20 reloads and others i see it for 5, actually the other day mine was up on my pc all day, never changed at all.
And yesterday it was McB, so i went on the back pc and loaded the page and it was reloading constantly differant banners.

I really think its my pc, but just want to make sure… :dunno: thanks whitey

dude, its definitely your PC!

Great, thats what i was affraid of, i seen on your “post your desktop” post you have VNC how much to have you play with mine?

oh, and Bleeding

Eh, don’t worry about mine. I’m still getting new ones so I don’t really care about the two mysterious unread ones…

I’ve noticed my e-mail notifications have been dated in the past as well. I’ve gotten some that were new, recent posts but the e-mail was dated for almost an entire day prior. Just something I’ve noticed. My time zone settings on my end are correct, too. :dunno:

EDIT: Nevermind, they seem to be right on the money now :dunno: :dunno:

okay i think i have tried everything, ive been to HAN, S8, SR20F, RPA, and a couple more, I dont get bumped off those ones, I have checked my settings, i have checked my PC, i increased my cache, and cleaded my cookies many times.
I still get bumped off while creating new post and attempting to subit, and if i click new posts i get them the 1st time and usually get asked to sign in, I think I have NO idea whats going on, and This does happen using my other computer.

I think others maybe experianceing the problem but not realizing that more people are going thru it to.

Now here in a day or so Cheeks is going to sign on under my name and see what it does to him, but is thier a setting as to how long to stay logged on? if so i need to find it and change it. THANKS in advance

It doesn’t do it to me, I just think your slightly retarded

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/MSN%20SMILIES/retarded.png