Still having cold start, dying issues - HELP!

Still having crappy startup issues. scion tc 2az-fe with trd supercharger.

from my other thread…cold startup issues in the am…choke choke choke. hit a little throttle and it is good to go, or key off and recrank and it will go. idle, accelleration are fine. no cel, no codes.

dealership swapped in a new ecm under warranty…they blamed my stereo and said if i came back with a problem and it hooked up…no warranty…so i drove without the stereo and 3 days later problem came back. so it wasn’t the head unit and not the ecm. before i go back to them to grasp at straws i checked the following:

good fuel pressure, swapped spark plugs, cleaned throttle body and MAF sensor.

problem still happens usually like clockwork in the morning on first start, every other start is fine.

** but i can now reproduce it on demand without waiting 8 hours…cut the negative on the battery for 15 minutes…and first startup sucks. feather the throttle and it goes back to normal.
i hooked up heavy gauge from the neg to the engine block to rule out bad ground and it still sucked.**

so…cold engine, starting sucks. and reset of ecm and the start sucks.

any ideas?

it does sound like your loosing fuel pressure when it sits, i had this problem where i would have to prime the fuel system on startup everytime i would get gas. just throwin that out thier…

did you swap out the fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator by any chance?