Stolen BRIGHT PINK Del Slo

Well I got up this morning to notice that someone needed to have my girlfriends car a little more then she did. The interesting part is that this car, other then having a CAI has NOTHING done performance wise… its all flash but a great girls car. There is no way we are going to get enough money to rebuild it the way it was from insurance so the goal is to get it back.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs220.snc1/8726_151733850732_631285732_3968426_2174031_n.jpg

This is the car, VERY easy to spot. If you see it call the cops and then maybe call me and we will see who shows up first. My number is 780.270.1851.

I will keep an eye out for it.

For sure man … got my eye out for it. :sneaky2: Let us know if you get it back

image with vinyl on car
http://www.bondeddesign.ca/bondvinyl.jpg

Knowing thiefs it’s probably painted black now what area was it stolen from ?

Capilano area

Shitty deal, I will for sure keep an eye out. I work at a shop that deals with a lot of cars like that and maybe they’ll be stupid enough to get work done on it.

WE FOUND THE CAR!, Big thanks to Jen at Capital Tattoo for spotting the car and letting us know right away. The car came back in near perfect shape, for some reason the person that stole it took the rear view mirror.

I am a little upset with the EPS at the moment, they wouldn’t even come to the car when we found it. They asked that Katie drive it to the police station and write a repoirt about how shie found it. Apparently unless the Tim Hortons or the actual police station get robbed they have no intrest in dealing with anything, no matter how dangerous the situation. I give them a Big F- for one. The guy at our local branch was very friendly, but the people on the street are completely fucking unless when it comes to auto thieft apparently.

Thanks to everyone for keeping a eye out, hopefully this won’t be a issue again.

Auto theft isn’t a crime anymore in Edmonton. Seriously, unless they catch the thief in the car they don’t care.

Glad the car is back.