Audi B5 S4 stolen in Toronto! Please be on the look out

Etobicoke area of Toronto!

My friend Sascha just woke up (Sunday morning at 8am) to find his S4 has gone missing. The car is lowered on RS4s and has the plate “#ES K” If you know anyone in the Toronto area please forward this and be on the lookout for the car or these parts:

Update: The car has been recovered by police. Apparently there is some damage but at least it will go back to the owner.

Most recent pic:

Damn, shitty deal. I’ll keep on the look out for sure.

I didn’t think thieves would target a car with so much anti-theft shit built into it… They must’ve really wanted it :\

wack yo,
you local to 4000 dundas car wash?
It went missing from southern etobicoke?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Its an older model, the anti-theft shit is shit.
its about some asshole who needs the s4 motor swap , interior, etc into his shitbox 1.8 or 2.8 quattro or something liek that…

ill keep my eyes open considering the most recent picture you have of it is a fart away from my place

Thanks guys. The car has been recovered by police. Apparently there is some damage but at least it will go back to the owner.

^nice!!

WORST car in the world to expect to get away clean in… Honda’s are a sure bet you’ll at least get to where you want to go.

good stuff, where did they find it?

^^ second that
probably around lakeshore

Glad you found it, I had a 69 mustang convertible mint stolen from hutchs last year… Was never recovered, broke my heart