stolen parts, be on the lookout

hey guys, slick motorsports in cleveland ohio got broken into the other nite and they got away with about 10k worth of parts in the process, i know its a long shot but please be on the lookout. maybe they will be dumb enough to list everything for sale at once, who knows… anywho the main things are (all parts are new):

gt40r turbo
hks 2530 turbo
(3) AEM standalones ( one for evo, one for civic, one for 3kgt)
hks race wastegate (the huge $800 one the supra guys run)
hks ssqv
custom b-series turbo mani

like i said, i know its a long shot but you never know. thanks guys

How?!?! With the gated security and all?

And that’s all they got away with?

:tdown:

I’m glad to hear this won’t effect your car getting done! :eekdance:

yea, apparently the security guard never locked the gate :bloated: it happended at 12:30am…they drove right up to the door, broke in, grabbed some stuff and left… needless to say that security guard is now fired

I’ll keep an eye out

:tdown:

sounds fishy on security guys part

yeah, seems like an inside job :tdown:

The security there is so lame it doesnt matter anyway. The most they ever do is write your plate down and ask where you are going. You could stick a fake plate on and drive in there anytime day or nite and kick in the door and swipe some stuff. But knowing the way matts shop is set up, its a definite that someone knew where and what they were looking for. Think about ALLLL the $$$$$$ in tools and other parts scattered around and thats all they took. They left all those Bride seats, the entire wall of electronic boost controllers and BOVs, not to mention the 100 other turbos laying around that shop.

agreed. well, he just had a new security system installed yesterday so hopefully he’s good with that now.

balls, been there, i feel for them for sure, hopefully their insurance will cover the loss

so basicallly we are looking for an evo with a gt40r setup

april fools

definitly not… i posted this yesterday

damn jay. that sucks. but as onyx said your car is ok ?

yea thankfully they didn’t touch the car…that was the first thing i asked him!

check again :snky: im not losing to you this year you cock smuggler :mad: