warning to all sellers.

Well i am posting this because i think it should be know and for people to look out for when selling parts on nyspeed a while back and i had people meet me at my garage were i stored all my dsm parts (which is alot) and i had alot of things in the garage like 2 sets of rims, fmic, gagues, all sorts of motor parts just sitting there. and i took only 2 people to the garage to buy parts and all of a sudden my fmic is missing the rims are stolen etc… couple other parts are missing. which forced my to go buy cams to put in front of the door to record whats going on at my garage which i think is sad because my garage has a locked gate so i would think my shit would be safe. and the only reason i know it was soemone from nyspeed is because someone came right in knowing what they wanted and took just those things and nothing else that was worth anything in there. so all i am really asking is if any one spots a evo fmic with alittle black spray paint on the top of it and 2 gold l brackes on it to let me know. and here are some pictures of the things stolen. and also letting everyone know to be ware who you bring aroun your shit cause you cant trust anyone. also sorry if this make little sense i am kinda pissed about this and im not thinking clear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/groundedcavi/DSCN0654.jpg

definately fucked up…why don’t people ever steal from assholes who deserve it? No, instead they always gotta take shit from nice people. Fuck those fuckers. Karma is a bitch, better believe that.

wow…
I fucking hate thieves, very sorry to hear man. I’ve had a few of my own posts about things being stolen. I don’t have much but the things I do have, I worked very hard to get.

that’s rediculous

If I see anyone with the IC I will be sure to let you know since i had it for a little while I know what it looks like

thats very fucking shitty

:tdown: Post names and locations and ass kickings will follow.

hope you find out who did this.

Holy :tdown: batman.

anyone who act. gets caught or can be proven as steeling these or anything from an nyspeeder gets a perma and a nice frontpage devoted to thier douchbaggery

Word gets around here pretty quickly, if it was an nyspeed member people will find out soon. :tdown: to the douche who stole the parts.

:tdown: that bullshit.

hope you find out who did this

thats gay :tdown:

good luck with the search

Well…I would PM the 2 people and try to settle it “out of the public eye” It could be one of their friends and not necessarily a member on NYSpeed.

But good luck with busting whoever it was.

Sounds shitty, been there for sure.

that sucks man, sorry to hear.

real shitty man :tdown: hope ya catch 'em

ouch. good luck on the hunt.

this is why i dont let people i dont know meet me at my house… i always meet them at a neutral location

Word…

And tell them their legs won’t be broken IF they return your shit.

God I hate people that steal!!!