warning to all sellers.

:lol:…yes Mike…or that…but I feel a severe beating is always a given :stuck_out_tongue:

that sucks to hear but now whoever stole this now knows to cover up the spray paint and change the gold brackets.

Shitty.

Perhaps the mods of this site can assist you in someway. I understand that there is probably a forum rule somewhere that states that, if you advertise wares on the site, any sales (or non-sales for that matter) is an at you own risk type of thing. But if you can narrow it down to two people, maybe they can help you out. Just ask them nice and maybe they can assist. Just don’t go accusing people if its just a hunch type of thing.

call toda

Wow, people suck…like you said it has to be someone you showed the parts too…because your place is so freaking out there…then again it is in the falls area.

i would love to come out and say names and shit but i dont want to make it a huge deal i was just pretty much giving out a warning but belive me if i ever catch someone there because i will be on the look out im not a small kid i will break legs :mad:

The ass hole tried to get in again last night but someone was there gooing thing he did not get a hold of him other wise they would have been dead and the drove a eclipse with a rice can on it so now i 100% know who it was. but dont worry in due time i will have his address and he will no longer be walkin.

excellent…

here is what I honestly would do…

confort the person face to face…no violence (yet)… give them the option of returning all the stuff they stole…

if they choose not to go to police, explain to them what happened the first time (no witnesses etc) then the attempted it again and this time you got their license plate number, make model etc…have the person who was there last night back your story up. Get the police on them. if this step fails, street justice is in order

Not a great idea to post that he won’t be walking on a public forum. You guys will never learn… :shrug:

so did you get a License plate on this fart can?

addresses are easy to find with a plate number

Cool that you found the guy, don’t do anything that will get you locked up. Get your stuff back and post his name everywhere. This guy needs to be publicly humiliated.

lock that fucker up

incasaration only gets the Fuckers together to swap plans on stealing more stuff & makes people more desprate to have to steal stuff.

Public Humiliation > Lockup. IMO.

does detention ever get troublesome kids out of more trouble?

String a bad kid up on the flagpole in front of a school and see how many trouble makers get out of line.

Yeah im cruel. But things have to change.

agreed.

no im not going to hit anyone i would wait and call cops and possibly follow then to keep them in sight so there is no chance of getting away. the car was a eclipse 2g but i really am not ready to blurt out names i have a couple people that know who it is and they are helping me find info on them.

I will have Revenge Some people have some nerve I hope i can retrive my parts I also know who stole them because i brought one person there to pic up an item and its not near anything so… If your reading this …I hope it was worth it asshole.