Stolen Tools...

A friend of mines boyfriend (who some of you may know if you are into dirt racing) Danny Varin and his father Bobby Varin had there shop in Sharon Springs broke into Thursday night.

All of the snap on tools were stolen as well as various racecar parts and all of the air tools, torque wrenches they need for Syracuse for Dirtweek (and in general of course). Over 15,000 dollars worth of stuff was stolen.

If anyone here’s anything let me know or contact the state police in Cobleskill.

I know Shift members are pretty good at finding out what low life’s steal shit so I am hoping this time will be the same.

This area is such a shit hole. Will keep an ear/eye out.

Wow scumbags… will keep an eye out.

i’ll help any dirt racer out if i get the chance. my eyes are peeled.

Ill keep an eye out… I wouldnt put it past the idiots to try and sell them to other mechanics in the area. If i see anything odd like that i will get a plate number.

Hope they get it all back

Local dirt racing is like a huge trailer park. Everyone knows everyone.

I bet either A the idiot will actually try to sell to another dirt racer, B he’ll use them for his own race car in the pits, C word of mouth will catch the scumbag.

I’ll pass it on to some guys at work, they are big in the local dirt communities and are very well known. Maybe they’ll be of some help.

deff dont think it was a fellow racer who stole the tools or they wouldnt have left the 30 thousand dollar race motor or left the stack of tires for syracuse had to have been some low life pos