Store owner takes charge

This is crazy. Guy in turkey robs store with knife but forgets that bullets are faster.
Stabbing shooting blood beware

Cant exactly tell where he gets hit. Wonder if he died.

What about the dude that got his throat sliced in the beggining of the video? No mention of him at all and I did not see him laying on the ground or anything later in the vid…

I think that he ran off for help.

The guy who got his throat slashed then uses his shirt as a tourniquet and drives himself to the hospital. That is some big balls

Yea thats sux for the 1st guy
Thats why when people come and go around me…im always looking them up and down. Dont trust anyone :wink:

seriously though, i have that same issue. I profile every mofo i see.

ATIM.

Hope the guy killed him. Worthless piece of shit.

ATIM x 3. Holy fuck.

So what I’m gathering out of this video is that he did some serious failing on his part of robbing the place. I stabbed 2 - 3 people, got no money in his possession, then got shot point blank range and passed away. meanwhile everyone he stabbed survived.

I just started laughing out loud at work. This might be the funniest thing I’ve seen you post.

I’m not sure if this is serious.

A tourniquet around the neck… does not compute.

And people always say, “why do you need to carry a gun? If there were fewer guns, fewer people would get killed.” Looked like that guy would’ve kept on going if they would’ve let him. Only mistake the shooter made was not having one in the chamber.

True
Criminals will always have hand guns
Taking our right to carry is just making it less stressful for the bad guys

I’m glad I’m not the Only one that “checks the situation out” or looks for the closest exits
I don’t need to be someone else’s headlines

Listen to them talk near the end of the vid. Dude not only tied his neck off, but got to a hospital himself within 4 minutes, and survived because he was fat.

you dont really need a gun if you dont live in the US.

odds are mega slim of this shit happening anywhere with universal healthcare or other semi-social policies (a couple digs in there)

that said, i’m still looking forward to gun ownership :slight_smile:

Yeah, keep thinking that. :roll2: