storm/verizon/blackberry people

thank u !! :thumbup

after playing around with the new software, my only complaint (so far) is that when using blackberry messenger, you have to click where the actual conversation is in order to clear the “new message” symbol and stop the indicator light from blinking. usually, i just leave the conversation open and just start typing when a bbm comes in, so this is a small adjustment to the old software. so far, not too bad though. definitely a lot faster than the old operating system.

I actually cannot find my bbm anymore. It says its still installed but its nowhere to be found, help anyone?

did you check your downloads folder? i think thats where mine was. if worst comes to worst, download the blackberry app world and then download the newest version from there (i believe its 5.0)

I havent really noticed much but the internet loads faster

i dont have the USB Cable n e more. I cant use DM

Flick scrolling, threaded SMS, Faster boot up, different boot screen…

Better battery life, faster responce when going from portrait to landscape…

a lot of others

my only complaint is the limit on the number of characters for an sms. i was hoping they were going to get rid of that. oh well.

crap i have the curve 8310.

Most cell phones have a cap around there… as thats the limit most phone carrierers will allow in a single text message before splitting

Verizon is one of the few carriers that simply cuts off at 160 rather than split it and send it in two or more messages, such a pain in the balls.

i cannot affordz baller phonez

I wish I could go back to having a simple phone. My job requires me to have a phone with internet, e-mail, windows and all that shit that I never use outside of my job.

+rep, shitz way overrated son!

weaksause :down

JUST KEEP CHECKING

CHECK FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER

I just got the update email last night (finally) so i’m installing the new OS now… Step 10 of 11 'connecting to device" has been taking forever though i’m gonna flip…Cant wait to try out this new OS though sounds badass