Straight pipe?

Thinking of straight piping my 03 v6 accord because of tight funds and it would sound pretty nice. Not quite sure if I should though, there are a few telling me not to. Any advice?

No. PLEASE NO.

If you wanna do it, do it! Your car your preferences

Put in a cheapo cherry bomb

negs bro

Sound nice? To who?! If it sounded nice there would be no need for a $1,000 + exhaust system in the first place.

Serious question to the OP: how old are you?

Yeah bro, I’m sure that would sound sweet.

Just kidding, FUCK YOU.

If you’re thinking of straight piping something,chances are someone has done it and put a video on youtube,lol. IMO,it doesn’t sound all that bad.

sounds decent in that video … but that still doesn’t make it a good idea

Man that really doesn’t sound terrible. It’s funny, if it was one of the e55 AMG’s on the board it would be siq nasty awesome nutswinging amazing. This kids not getting the same love because he is probably some 16 year of fggt with daddys old v6 automatic accord.

Regardless, please don’t do it.

I dunno, that video makes it sound pretty good…

Do it, then drive through Amherst so we can all laugh when you’re bitching about “those nazi amherst cops who gave me a ticket”.

I am very surprised how good that video sounded though, and seriously doubt it will actually sound like that.

sounds good, do it…if its to loud you can always throw a resonator on there

sounds fast

That sounds like my 240 w/ an RB26 in it did…

Def not 16, it was just a question because a tech at my work said its cheap, and a full exhuast system isn’t. It doesn’t make it better that’s it’s got dual exhaust. I just can’t really be putting that much money into a car right know seeing as I have the payment for that along with other bills. It was just a suggestion that I heard, but I have a couple different ideas for the exhuast now. This is the second accord I’ve owned and I was a big procrastinator with the last one.

INB4 if you don’t have the funds, don’t mod your car

Dude just fork out the $40-$80 and buy a muffler if you want it to sound better don’t be a hack

Where did you get this silly idea that a straight-piped Honda sounded good?