Streaming Top Gear

same here i watched that one last as well

i love the polar special… the best IMO

This is great, Top Gear is my fav show and its great to be able to see all the episodes again.

:smiley:

your welcome.

Rep :wink:

So who knows morse code? =)

is top gear australia just as good?

i have watched all the regular top gear and they are all cool as hell

i cant see top gear being good without the original guys doing the show, but im sure it will be good to an extent !

It’s alright.

One of the host, Charlie Cox due to his media commitments and business interests in the UK, will be replaced by James Morrison for Season 2.

Stiggy Link

http://tamedracingdriver.com/fakefact.php

LOL, cool~

I’ve got a new sig! lol

I think SHIFT518 should submit a few. :smiley:

haha. I can’t think of any off the top of my head, some of the ones popping up in my sig though are pretty good

Nice Find!

Been looking for a good streaming TG site for a long time.

Thanks!

Fantastic find, I’ve spend weeks on that site :lol

Counting down the days will next season =)

I’m at a loss for words.

:wow

Yeah. You can get all the torrents at finalgear.

It’s just the principal of it, between Australian and Russian and (I’m sure) other country variants it’s just not the same.

They imitate the layout extremely well, with a track, the Stig, guest starts, competitions but it feels like an inferior product because you don’t have Clarkson busting on Hammond.

The characters make the show what it is much more so then the format, same goes for almost any successful show, which is a big part of the reason why I’ve never managed to “get into” Fifth Gear. They have great vehicles and tests, but the characters just don’t do it for me.

FG Season 16 and TGA 2 is out.

I couldn’t stand to watch one episode of TGA 2.

Russian was somewhat more amusing and the fact that I understood them helped.

However living in USA for the last decade, I failed to understand some of the humor and delivery.

FG does interesting tests but the character are all shallow in their development.

Welcome to www.todayfreegames.comfree games download,free games,flash games,online games,games,games to play,arcade game,flash game,download gamesdownload free games,free game,online game,puzzle games,racing game,game,mahjong games,video games,psp games,downloadDestroy an onslaught of menacing aliens before they kill mankind. The year is 2307 and you have a recon mission in your region. Assume the role of a spaceship pilot and unleash the fury of an awesome high-tech arsenal that includes: impulse guns, quantum lasers, heat-seeking missiles, and much more. Enjoy intense combat action in this nimble Space Strike Shooter-style game.

• Space Shooter game
  • 20 challenging missions
  • 5 landscape types
  • Get help at our Forumshttp://games.bigfishgames.com/en_space-strike/screen2.jpg