Top Gear Australia S01E01

discuss. i’m 16 minutes in, so far, well it would be good if we didn’t have top gear uk. good preview of how we’re going to see top gear u.s.a. if you ask me.

oh and they are reviewing a 911, and i have yet to hear them talk about how the designers are the laziest designers ever.

link?

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgearaus/1/

track seems really tiny.

k thanks ;D

track testing a hummer limo…lmao.

they have the same obsessions with drug dealer cars.

god damnit am i the only one that has watch/watching this? i’m bored talking to myself.

i want to punch this dude in the face that is reviewing the maybach…and then shave his fucking stupid facial hair.

are you drunk? no one else is posting in here :confused

…wouldn’t doubt it :rofl

no i’m sober, only one drink tonight. i am just posting as i watch, maybe someone will chime in at some point…maybe i should just go get a beer.

i watched some of it then i turned on robot chicken :wtf

they tried to hard in some of it. heres the problem, no one will ever be top gear uk. it takes a long time to get a show that great, they weren’t great when it started but now they are. and everyone is trying to copy it. it will never work. having an aussie stig, no, an american stig, no. make your own show, don’t copy one that you will never live up to.

saying that, i will watch every episode of every top gear probably.

i watched it last night and elliot it looks the same cause clarkson is the producer of the show, he’s in charge of the content of the show and also the flimming, which is why it looks so much like uk… i figured it out tho mid way thru the show, you can’t watch the show and try and make one of them clarkson, one of them may, and one of them hamond. once you stop trying to do that you’ll find the show, much better

oh and yes that dude needs to get rid of the fucking facial hair

i didn’t try to make them the guys from uk, but there is no way not to compare them when it is just a replica of top gear, decent show, but doing there own thing would be so much better then just copying someone elses show.

bump for episode 2…i think i like this one less…why was he sitting as close as he could to the steering wheel in the gt?

i don’t think anyone is following you… :umm

THE second episode of Top Gear Australia has slumped in the ratings, dropping 250,000 viewers.

they probably hope i will shut up, too bad they are wrong. but top gear comes back in a month…some good car tv to watch, and if i’m still talking to myself, oh well.