Streaming Top Gear

I am actually kind of looking forward to The Car Show.

They went through with it?

I strongly expect it to be more talk/discussion/great charisma rather than contests and Hollywood style production value.

But that’s not a bad thing.

I hope so because they sure do suck.

Season 17 EP 1.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=HQX2P1O9

Just watched the episode and it seems like they are back in business.

This season should be great.

So TG confirmed it…the new Nissan GTR is the best bang for the buck in terms of usability, sheer design/quality AND performance on the car market today. Wow.

Love that car.

The car show episode 1 is out!

http://www.streetfire.net/the-car-show.aspx

DO NOT compare it directly to UK TG.

Episode 4 should be out on the BT’s either tonight or tomorrow.

www.finalgear.com

Every episode. Usually has the new ones by 6pm or so Sunday nights (as England is like 5hrs ahead of us).

The Car Show is on Hulu, better quality than SF I think.

Maybe I can’t help but comparing the Car Show to other similar shows…but I couldn’t finish the first episode.

Then again, I do have EVERY episode ever aired of TG US and TG UK. It’s probably just that.

Top Gear US is back. Latest episode on FinalGear.com.

Noooooooo. Miaatttaaaa. Noooooooooooo.

:rofl

Did they have a better rapport this season or do they still suck?

I liked Season 1. Episode 1 of Season 2 was pretty funny I thought. I watch both TGUS and TGUK every week and have every episode of both including this past sundays.

Also, I think TGUS has better camera…technique?..than TGUK. The panning of them on the road(s) is great.

IDK Top Gear UK has spoiled me. I think it’s one of the best shows on TV not just a good car show.

Top Gear US just copies in one way or another the UK version. Their banter seens forced and I hate the hosts. Tanner is OK but Rutledge looks like 10lbs of shit forced into a 5lb flannel shirt and the greaseball is equally annoying.

:rofl

I love both shows. Can’t complain. But I agree…I will miss TGUK when it ends. It is one of the best TV shows of all time in my opinion, totally agree with you there.

Hard to beat worlds most popular show…

The new season of top gear is already better than last years

UK or US?

LOL I was wondering the same thing since UK gets consistently better while US can’t get much worse.