Streaming Top Gear

US sorry

Awesome:

youtu.be/b5crG2n0Xcg

well of course it copies the UK version… LOL its the same show, different hosts.

Does anyone watch the Australia top gear? is it any good ?

That’s exactly my point. Why would anyone watch the U.S. version when you can watch the Brits do it a million times better plus you don’t have to take a shower afterwards to get the stench of fail off of you from the American hosts.

Its not THAT bad.

Go watch some speed TV.

LOL Speed TV is ok if you’re drunk and it’s the only channel you have on your TV.

I watched the first season of Top Gear US to give it a chance but it got progressively worse as the season wore on.

i think that post is a lil dramatic dude lol

if you take it for what it is the american top gear is a GOOD american show. If you’re trying to put it up against the UK version. the one that we are all used to and grown up watching and love… thats going to give you a twisted opinion of the show.

You think it copies the UK version but then you think it sucks because its not as good as the UK version. So if you didnt compare it int he first place both of those problems wouldnt be a problem

LOL Yes I’m being overly dramatic for sure. That’s the problem for me, I love the UK version so much that my expectations for the American show were unreachable. The show has potential but with different hosts. Rutledge Wood is the fucking Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man and I hate him.

Gonna watch the US tonight, I’ll make judgements after.

Season 2 of TGUS improved greatly over season 1 (at least the first episode so far). In was easier to watch and the production value went up enormously, no more shaky cameras.

With that being said they need to stop underestimating their audience. I still feel like they’re targeting 12 year olds who don’t know anything about cars.

What he said.

Really? Did Rutledge get hit by a train?

You’re overly analytical. It’s clear you’re comparing it to the UK version which you shouldn’t.

I love TG US just as much as TG UK. I think the hosts (except for maybe Adam) are funny. Lots of funny lines/moments.

I know I know but I can’t help myself. I think if the US had better hosts it’d be more watchable for me.

TG US Episode 2 is officially awesome.

I was quite entertained!

Top Gear S17 E6

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-s17e06_2294265.htm

Awesome! :excited

TGUSA is stepping up their game in episode 3

The downtown LA scene was quality :wow

Still needs more emotion and refinement but it’s getting there.

It had a few LOL moments in sundays episode

I’m watching it right now online as they just uploaded it.

The “big star, small car” is just painful no matter how much they tweak it. Interview part is horrible, the star is no longer in the studio watching their lap. The audience meeting the star outside seems awkward, stig seems to be no longer in the picture… so sad.

lol you got too many expectations, take it for what it is