Street Heaters FREE T-SHIRT!

Just want to say thanks!! We know we would not be able to do a show without your vehicles. So to show a small token of our appreciation to all you guys that have showcased your ride on the show, we are giving you a T-Shirt. These shirts (one per car showcased) will be available at the Street Heaters Thunder in the Strip Car Cruises starting May 20 at the Street Heaters booth. (Sizes L and XL onlywhile supplies lastmust have showcased your vehicle on Street Heaters Season One, Two or Threemust wear with pridemust only be used has a rag for your vehicle in an extreme emergencymust not get upset when your girlfriend or wife wear it and look better in it than you)

FRONT

BACK

that shirt is way better than the last one,but what about THE FAT PEOPLE SIZES???you been hanging around toooo many of those sexy skinny models

:smiley:

where you been>

anyway ill be there for mine

Just stopped by your old house to yell at you cause of no XXXXXXXXL shirts and the old guy said you moved.Guess no more LOUD ASS CAMARO around my hood,that sucks.He told me where you are at now and said you got married CONGRATULATIONS bro.

[QUOTE=sti/rosewoodT;557674][/QUOTE]

where the hell have you been!?

Thanks man. i still have an office there but i am hardly ever there. You doing any damage on the weekends…i heard runners were going to the staduiums at night?? i got new car show tickets for you if you want some. call me.

cool, I went to one last year definately a fun time.

yah if i remember correctly you came down and you were leaking antifreeze or something?

^^ holy crap how do you remember that?

I think my car was in the background of several shots. Especially when Quik had his white truck there, he was right next to me. Does that count? Haha

do I get one? you had my old blue 03 cobra on burnout madness :smiley: during that tri-car donut fest

i remember your rig…you came to a lot of the cruises and your truck was in a couple of episodes. yeah for sure you can get a tee.

Are you kidding?! All you burn-out madness 1 and 2 drivers get TWO t-shirts!!! they were the landmark episodes.

awesome

jason was also at nigros for my gn feature with the cobra

ya i will call you soon about your car show,but if the tickets are for the convention car show im cool nothing new impresses me.Except the new saleen truck at $61,000 thats bang for the buck at 450/500ft.lbs. I would roast them stock 23s till they exploded

my opinion the best donut set ever 03cobra,camed ls1,and turbo regal.Man i am thankful for jeff providing one damn good memory…uuuh and silver and jay

the best burnout of that episode was with your Sti doing flatspins, with Ricks hungover ass hanging out the window.

What about matt in his red 99 cobra. badass heaters