Street racer arrested after web post

http://www.autoconcourse.com/news/2007/06/07/cops-quiz-150mph-web-bragger

owned

good

haha. who hasn’t gone over 150.

also, it says that he was only questioned, not arrested.

bah dammit, was aobut to put a pic of my speedo at 150+ but my home computer is offline atm boo hoo

lol what a tard.

im failing to see how anyone was owned?

0/10

Questioned not arrested. Photos didnt show what road he was on, or that he was driving. They questioned him, nothing else. Not arrested.

:bloated:

http://ww.mturck.com/944/150k.jpg

:2fingers:

i can take a pic of my speedo pegged on any road. I just got to fuck with the computer so it thinks my gearing is different and im doing 180 when im only doing 30 :lol:

[quote=“MPD47,post:8,topic:30515"”]

Questioned not arrested. Photos didnt show what road he was on, or that he was driving. They questioned him, nothing else. Not arrested.

:bloated:

:2fingers:

[/quote]

Looks like you let off before 150… look at the boost gauge… I hit 150 in my 1.8t jetta…granted this was going down a slight incline.
I took a pic a few seconds after I let off…so it was at 145ish…and my boost gauge was in the vaccume…well needless to say, I got shit for it.

Nothing better at 150mph then noticing you are clicking 150k on your 944T and having the where with all to take a pic.

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t a coincidence.

nothing will happen. they have no evidence of where it took place.

plus on can say they took a picture of the car’s speedo on jack stands in the driveway then took a picture on the road to make it seems similar

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:10,topic:30515"”]

Looks like you let off before 150… look at the boost gauge… I hit 150 in my 1.8t jetta…granted this was going down a slight incline.
I took a pic a few seconds after I let off…so it was at 145ish…and my boost gauge was in the vaccume…well needless to say, I got shit for it.

[/quote]

My stock boost gauge isnt hooked up, Tec3R engine management. I went well past 150.