BUSTED! 142 MPH in 55 zone

No NOT me. A 16 year old driving a Subaru. From Road & Track…

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/deercula/xxx.jpg

Can you go to jail for that? I wonder what the judge will say. I saw a judge flip shit on a guy in front of me while I was waiting for my speeding ticket out come. He was going 75 in a 30 and the judge I thought was going to send him to jail. THe kid was 16 and the judge then continued to flip out on the dad who was with him. Good stuff.

the funny thing is that he stopped

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:3,topic:29605"”]

the funny thing is that he stopped

[/quote]

word.

shit. I ran for a mere 45 over.

that happened a long time ago, this just proves that UAW take forever to do anything

Meh, been there, done that…lol

Yeah thought this was about Butch for a minute, what was yours though 143 and no ticket?

[quote=“66impalass,post:5,topic:29605"”]

that happened a long time ago, this just proves that UAW take forever to do anything

[/quote]

lol

[quote=“OfficerK,post:7,topic:29605"”]

Yeah thought this was about Butch for a minute, what was yours though 143 and no ticket?

[/quote]

i do believe you’re thinking of his age.

ZING!

[quote=“66impalass,post:5,topic:29605"”]

[/quote]

ROFL

lol talk to 540guy, he just got one for 120 in a 35, maybe thats the person you saw in court

I’ve seen too many episodes of “cops” to ever think about running from them

[quote=“OfficerK,post:7,topic:29605"”]

[/quote]

145 but close enough…lol

Why would you stop? Going 145 and the cop is stopped, there is NO WAY he can make an ID on your plate or even the sure make of your car.

Moron.

[quote=“boxxa,post:14,topic:29605"”]

Why would you stop? Going 145 and the cop is stopped, there is NO WAY he can make an ID on your plate or even the sure make of your car.

Moron.

[/quote]

Dear Moron,

If you don’t know the whole story then STFU!

Sincerely,
Bitch Slapper

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:15,topic:29605"”]

Dear Moron,

If you don’t know the whole story then STFU!

Sincerely,
Bitch Slapper

[/quote]

Dear Smartass,
Article says: “CLOCKED going 142 in a 55 on a county road.” What is there that they didnt tell you? I guess you are right tho, his color shirt and the size of his tires is a must know to determine if he could have kept going 145 and gotten away.

Sincerly,
Pimp Master

[quote=“boxxa,post:16,topic:29605"”]

Dear Smartass,
Article says: “CLOCKED going 145 in a 55 on a county road.” What is there that they didnt tell you? I guess you are right tho, his color shirt and the size of his tires is a must know to determine if he could have kept going 145 and gotten away.

Sincerly,
Pimp Master

[/quote]

Dear PWN3D

false.

article says 142.

Sincerly,
Hottieinalotus

[quote=“boxxa,post:16,topic:29605"”]

Dear Smartass,
Article says: “CLOCKED going 145 in a 55 on a county road.” What is there that they didnt tell you? I guess you are right tho, his color shirt and the size of his tires is a must know to determine if he could have kept going 145 and gotten away.

Sincerly,
Pimp Master

[/quote]

Dear Pimp Master Bater,

I went 145, he went 142 so I believed you were replying to me. Your reading comprehension sux0rs!

Have a nice day,
Smartass

Old article, the kid sold the Subaru on ebay as “the famous 142mph ticket holding subaru” I wish it was still there it was humorous

dear diary,

jackpot