Street racers busted.

in the beginning he says “they caught that light their not gonna get on it now”
like he gave prior warning then he gave 10 sec after the light turned green and he noticed they took off to race before putting on the sirens thus he had imo probable cause to pull them over

now as far as running away…comaro coulda gotten away easily doing a U turn and the mustang woulda been screwed

but im not a cop ill wait till a cop on here or someone with more experience on this type of matter explains this further.

“How Stupid” is right. Know your surroundings. I’m sure he didn’t put the lights on until he was sure they broke the speed limit.

x2

Isn’t street racing an immediate suspension?
F that i would have did a U-turn and left the other guy to get bent over by the officer

i saw that on cops haha

i dont know about the whole doing a u turn thing and running away… The camera was on his license plate for a lil bit. The cop could just watch the movie and give him an even bigger fine

street racing “if found guilty” :kekegay: is $282.50 fine, 6 months suspended license and 5 or 6 points.

–That made the cops day forsure…he said “excellent” like 2-3 times. haha

she was playing me and dis other guy she invited both us to a chat and then showed some boobies on webcam loool

yet me and the dude said that she prob is playing guys like this all the tiem. which i thought in the begiinnig thus wanted to be done with her by simply gettinf rid of her off myspace lol

it was all good saw some boobies…

thats like so 2002

6 points in PA and you have to take the drivers classes, more money