Mustang - Camaro race interesting ending...

:ham:

Dibs on drive train!!

Holy shit!!! Fuggggg**** Delete that video!! hahahah

people are stupid, pulling out in front of people

if you read the description the kid with the Camaro and Mustang got served…

My day took an unexpected turn when a driver pulled out in front of me at a traffic light shortly after a “race”. All 3 vehicles involved were totaled. Fortunately, thank God, nobody was killed. The only people that were seriously hurt were in the Mustang.
Because of this accident, I ended up being sentenced to 120 days in jail, two years of probation, and 100 hours of community service. The driver of the Mustang was sentenced to six months of prison among other things. I do not recommend illegal street racing to anyone. It is highly dangerous. My life has been affected by this since it happened, which has been almost three years now.
You could be the best driver in the world, but you never know what the other person is going to do.

are you a ricer now…

Why did that shit head pull out in front of him LOL

yea too bad the camera got found…they were not even rolling that fast

I really thought you where talking about yourself…

They were not going that fast…I really can’t believe they got jail time for this. Ugh

siiiqqqqqqq

door bar ftw

Crown Vic pulled out in front, my guess is an old fuck

Wow. Lucky to be alive.

Didn’t even look like they were racing. Looked like nothing more but a flyby.

ugh. horrible.

That just looked like an AWFUL place to be racing. Idiots.

racing on Sheridan drive?

Didn’t even look like they were racing a couple seconds after they started filming. Just cruising at a slightly higher rate than the speed limit. Guy in camaro possible could have avoided it if his eyes weren’t glued to his buddies car. Could have ducked behind the crown vic. Thats just my opinion.

fuck… the mustang won.

as if that was not to be expected…