StreetGlow Dealers

Anyone know where there is a StreetGlow dealer? There are a couple way down in Washington, but I was wondering if there are any in the North Hills area or even in the Monroeville area.

Are you looking for something in particular? I have access to cheap StreetGlow stuff. It’s considerably less than retail but not quite wholesale. I’m not a dealer but I used my dad’s business license and tax id number to get a few wholesale catalogs.

i have a set of used gold series under bodies for sale ill let go semi cheap
red in color !
used em for about 4 months til i tookem off n sold the car

:greddy:

My buddy has a gold package ones, they are green.

$40 sound cool?

I got into an accident before Christmas and I broke two of them and I want to get them replaced. They’re purple ones. I have a reciept that I can use to get them replaced and I need to find a dealer here in Pittsburgh since I bought them out in Ohio and am not driving 4 hours to replace them. lol

Hey s10, what kind of deals can you get for me?

I got into an accident before Christmas and I broke two of them and I want to get them replaced. They’re purple ones. I have a reciept that I can use to get them replaced and I need to find a dealer here in Pittsburgh since I bought them out in Ohio.

These are the four dealers, although I don’t think Circuit City is a StreetGlow dealer. :rolleyes:

CIRCUIT CITY ROADSHOP #2619
7219 MCKNIGHT RD
PITTSBURGH, PA 15237
Phone: (412) 358-9664

About: 8 miles

TERRY’S AUTO DETAILING
906 4TH AVE
CORAOPLIS, PA 15108
Phone: (412) 264-3555

About: 15 miles

SOUNDTOWN
1612 LONGVIEW DR.
LATROBE, PA 15650
Phone: (724) 539-1000

About: 27 miles

STEREO OUTLET
31 W CHESTNUT ST
WASHINGTON, PA 15301
Phone: (724) 225-1292

About: 29 miles

There’s got to be more dealers than this!

you can call streetglow and send them back to the company in NJ and they will send you new ones. ive replaced 3 of my 4 bulbs :frowning: and right now one is broken so i need to send that one back soon so i have it for summer!

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA
you can call streetglow and send them back to the company in NJ and they will send you new ones. ive replaced 3 of my 4 bulbs :frowning: and right now one is broken so i need to send that one back soon so i have it for summer!

Did you have a receipt to send to them?

last time i checked you codent send them back if the blb is broken or casing cracked why would they send you new ones when its your falt they broke

Originally posted by turbotalon91
last time i checked you codent send them back if the blb is broken or casing cracked why would they send you new ones when its your falt they broke

If this is directed towards me, my lights have the filament broken inside. The casing is completely fine. Since the outside is not broken, they are obligated to replace them

Originally posted by turbotalon91

because they have a lifetime warranty. ive had 3 replaced and it was my fault they broke!

Most places are pretty good at exchanging the gold series. I’ve seen people at Circuit city tell the kids to go kick them when they got dirty or faded to get new bulbs. Seems shady to me but I’m sure its rather common.

I thought that bandwagon neon shit was over. :eek3:

the new trend is LED style undercar kits

If its a Gold series neon bulb and the inside glass is cracked and the outside plastic is not cracked, Street glow will replace it for free (minus shipping to SG)

call the 1-800-STREETGLOW

Speed of Sound in Butler is a street glow dealer. thats not too far from north hills…

Well, I have to send them back to the company because no store will replace them for me, which is absolute bullshit. But whatever. Thanks for the help everyone.

Auto Illusions in Moon sells them. Ohh and I have an account through Street Glow if your still hunting for a set. Honsetly though all the ebay whores sell them barely over cost litteraly like $10 over cost. I dont know if they cracked down on that but I used to sell a ton of Street Glow untill all the whores on Ebay:mad:

I got two tubes that don’t work anymore. And I am in no way shelling out anymore money for these things.