Strip Clubs: the poll (pole?)

Never been to one and wouldn’t go out of my way to go.

i had to vote been there but not going back…but not by choice. i am not allowed. my mug shot is up in every strip joint in the north east.

one haymaker to some strippers cunt and everyplace acts like I’M the asshole. whatever, they can have their crabs. i’ve got my own and dont need theirs anyway

I gonna have to compare strip club experiences to watching a retarded child eat spaghetti.

-you feel semi awkward watching the act
-paying for the experience just makes you feel worse
-mildly entertaining
-amazed by what random body parts they’ll lick
-the boner is somewhere between brief to non-existant
-you have to have friends with you, because repeating the stories just isn’t the same, besides…doing it alone just lables you a “retard watcher”

I’ve been a few times when I ‘had’ to go, i.e. peoples birthdays/big limo/etc.

Not a fan.

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:29611"”]

lol. this poll is turning out to be far less interesting than i anticipated…

haha, i guess if you’re a car guy it’s pretty tough to pick up girls…

[/quote]

Not here, all you need to do is run them over first, then put them in back seat and whammmmmmmmmyyy… you got yourself a girl

I went to my first strip-club in Barcelona. I was 16 years old and I got in because they couldn’t read my ID

i like spending other peoples money at strip clubs

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:23,topic:29611"”]

I gonna have to compare strip club experiences to watching a retarded child eat spaghetti.

[/quote]

That has to be the best line ive heard in a while. Sig status

[quote=“MPD47,post:4,topic:29611"”]

Bout the same, I enjoy myself, but I’m not like “OMG I NEED TO GOTO DOWNER”.

[/quote]

X2. I’ve gone, and will go back, but it’s not like I ever plan on going on any time in particular…

[quote=“boxxa,post:28,topic:29611"”]

That has to be the best line ive heard in a while. Sig status

[/quote]

i am glad you think it is funny, but i for one take serious offense to that.

and now i know why he watches me eats spaghetti and then gives me 5 bucks afterwards. and has a boner.

josh made me touch his boner while i ate spaghetti

[quote=“jkucz28,post:25,topic:29611"”]

Not here, all you need to do is run them over first, then put them in back seat and whammmmmmmmmyyy… you got yourself a girl

[/quote]

wwhhhooooooooooammmy!

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:23,topic:29611"”]

-you feel semi awkward watching the act
-paying for the experience just makes you feel worse
-mildly entertaining
-amazed by what random body parts they’ll lick
-the boner is somewhere between brief to non-existant
-you have to have friends with you, because repeating the stories just isn’t the same, besides…doing it alone just lables you a “retard watcher”

[/quote]

This pretty much sums it up. That said Pharaoh’s has some pretty cheap and tasty chicken wings and is pretty much the only reason I’d consider going back.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:32,topic:29611"”]

This pretty much sums it up. That said Pharaoh’s has some pretty cheap and tasty chicken wings and is pretty much the only reason I’d consider going back.

[/quote]

That is one of the best reasons to go. I remember during football season that 24 kt. gold strip club had like no cover, 2 dollar beers, and like 25 cent wings. The naked women is just a bonus to football, beer, and cheap wings.

Not sure if I could eat at a strip club…

[quote=“audios,post:30,topic:29611"”]

josh made me touch his boner while i ate spaghetti

[/quote]

mildly disturbing. Besides i told you to keep your eyes shut.

EDIT: nevermind, i didn’t realize the blindfold i gave you had cutouts for eyes. My bad.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:34,topic:29611"”]

Not sure if I could eat at a strip club…

[/quote]

crab legs anyone?

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:35,topic:29611"”]

crab legs anyone?

[/quote]

I might just be hungry enough to try them again.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:36,topic:29611"”]

I might just be hungry enough to try them again.

[/quote]

yeah, but they’re sooo damn small it’s hardly worth it.

I like really shitty stripclubs, the kind with crackwhores, last time we went to one (the barrel in roc) we convinced this nasty puertorican chick to let us slap her ass as hard as we could for a dollar, it was entertaining

if your there to belittle women and get drunk, i’m down, if you have a boner or pay lotsa money :tdown:

I love strip clubs… i dont believe in heaven but if i did, i think it would be like Sundowners with less cig smoke. I try to go to as many as possible and in every state I visit. Ive been to ones that are non-nude, topless, BYOB, and fully nude.

The best part about strip clubs is the conversations with the strippers. You can pretty much say anything you want. One time my friends and i took a stripper to Dennys after the club closed. Strippers love pancakes.

Sundowners actually use to have a free buffet that was pretty good.

Ugh you like trashy go to Alexander’s in N Tonawanda…

I felt like I was gonna catch something just sitting there…