Strip Clubs: the poll (pole?)

http://www.movv.com/prvupload/uploads/super_retard_stfu.jpg

No more making fun of retards

I’ve gone, and I don’t care to go back.

It’s a bunch of perv guys trying to talk to the dancers and waitresses hoping to get a handy.

funniest thread ever

they really dont do anything for me anymore…its a huuuuge waste of $ and the chicks all have teh herps :lol:

We used to go to a club in Chicago that was $15 cover and bring your own bottle of liquor. That was straight spend maybe 20-25 bux for the night(throwing down a few 1’s here and there) and get really really drunk and stare at naked women. I also am not a fan of lap dances.

man this thread is hilarous.

best fish and chips ive ever had at the downers. Ill go back sometime but im not in a hurry.

http://www.angelzfunnyz.com/Portals/0/Gallery/Album/4/Support%20Single%20Moms.jpg

damn kingsario all over nyspeed today,lol

lol I got “around” the IT security from where I work. lol

Holy shit! Someone’s actually eaten at the downer? :jawdrop: I didn’t think that actually happened.

food at strip joints. eck.

Why/how would/do agnostics/atheists vow to do something?

I’m god. I made a vow to myself.

no. im god. i realized that everytime i pray, im talking to myself. therefore I=god.

But the question is… do they prepare it extra salty to mask the flavor… or do the make it extra bland so it turns out to be the right flavor…

Man I do love sundowners though… I was down in the flamingo lounge for the first time last year… nothing like walking down the steps and seeming some girl getting her salad tossed

well agnostics believe in a deity, so they could vow to the random deity…

where as a atheist like myself… mis use the word, or just use the alternate dictionary definition “A promise”

agreed with fuzzyfish pharoahs has great $0.25 wings and $7 large cheese/pep pizzas and no cover sun-wed… much better than hillview or denny’s after a long day of work :tup:

No they don’t. Somebody who is truly agnostic is under the mindset that there is no logical basis for holding the belief that a god(s) is (are) in existance.

I like naked girls, its a guy thing