strtrace

the white car one adam, the white car

I did

we did 3 runs…same outcome all 3. About a car by 100 or so.

yeah but drew was smokinnnnn em sidewaysssssssssss so he lost by traction issues

you know im busting ur stones. gotta love seeing/reading ur reactions.

:rofl

Nice! Those things fuckin move for bein stock!

nope.

says the guy with a car with a puked motor…me thinks its pot calling kettle black here…

he ran away from the ltgun ,couldnt bare to see the lsx get beat by a decrepid ltx

the 'yota would prolly yank the buick

just a head not motor

yah dude

I told them before we ran I was going to lose. They raced Billys 06 Viper last night in it and The LS3 beat the viper everytime from 80-140.

It was a awesome race. We only got up to around 120 because traffic all 3 runs. I would have liked to see if the outcome changed around 160.

its depressing knowing those cars are that fast tho bone stock!

car is undriveable due to internal shit going boom/crash/bang/snap… this is my point.

i would take that race

ahh shitttttt

worlds LONGEST streetrace… 20 secs+

really?? you have no idea dude. i trapped 118 on 3 cylinders, what did you do on 4?

you have NO room to speak about any folies.

i have 3 cars you idiot. even the other turbo one isnt slow. dont pretend like you know a thing about me. didnt your car burn to the ground, didnt you blow your engine, didnt you file bankruptcy, didnt you rip off a ton of people??

shut your mouth

im sorry the ONE and only time we raced, who won? right so now who has room to talk? numbers are good and all that but hey… results are results.

they are light, make awesome power and have great gearing.

tough guy because someone’s questioning you? typical response from you. big man to bust on other people but cant handle getting ur own balls busted. cry like a forum mod bitch. you always do.