Stuck at work thread... Black Friday FTL

So who is with me on this one??? I am stuck at work today, missing out on all the cheap fuckers waiting in line at 4:30AM for dumpy ass laptops and tvs. I wanted to see fist fights and hair pulling at Best Buy, instead I am looking at an empty queue at work and e-mailing VOT back and forth for hours. lol

Who else is sitting on bawls doing nothing at work today?

i’m at work today, one of the best days in the world to be here actually.

Here til 1.

Im at work, not bad nothings going on, hardly anyone is here… works for me

I am at work also. But only for a half, three quarter day. But I will be making up for it tonight in Toga town.

yeah it is nice and quiet here. so its all good. Wayne me and another guy might head over to Jullians or somethign around 1:00 for lunch… what are you doing?

Working and hating it!

Im at work till 5. Should be a nice slow day.

Working at 6PM to 12 or 1AM.

Workin 6 til 2 it sucks. I’m one of two people here. There’s no trucks coming in to be unloaded the phone isn’t ringing and the fax machine has been silent. I wish I had to poo so I could in kill some time

here till 4, bored out of my mind. phone hasnt rang once so far. counting down to beer’oclock…

Paid holiday today suckas.

I’m at work, continuing recovery from Wednesday’s catastrophic database failure. Probly another 12 hour day today.

I would have loved to join you but me and the wife have lunch plans already :frowning:

ROFL is / was your DB stored on an HP SAN???!?!?!? Ours goes down ALL the time, so much so HP just agreed to replace it at their expense with a unit from Lefthand. LOL

+1 I’d like to thank all you guys that have Nat grid for your power company for my paided day off :slight_smile:

def quiet at work… here until 6 tonight…

:rofl

im with you on this one!!!

fucking hour left… I wish I had an under the desk assistant right about now.