2 Genders? Student Kick Out Of Class / Car Insurance

1. Read

2. Wipe tear from eye.

EDIT: Just emailed her - alison.downie@iup.edu

“Learning Institutions” are no longer about education and constructive discussion and debate. Those in power have decided to only teach force others to agree with their political views and opinions.

I think this last election showed them that people were straying from the pasture, so it’s time to start grooming the next herd to start conforming to the liberal way.

I tried using white male privilege at the DMV yesterday, it does not work/exist. They told me I needed more ID for the Enhanced License, my fucking passport was not enough for them. Meanwhile I watched two Mexicans get their licenses no questions asked.

i did that sort of thing in university as well… thank goodness i am not in university today.

Votes

Any of you guys change your gender to female with your car insurance to get the lower female rates yet?

Tucker bringing us the news we can use

https://youtu.be/XgsqLLYy3JA

*THERE ARE

Hummn…

awesome lol so would he go to a female prison?

stop it, this is really real. oh man.

No more gender discrimination in California for car insurance… At first glance I’d say this would help men by decreasing their rates and hurt women by increasing theirs… but maybe it’s California and rates will just go up for everyone, lol. @Joe let us know if you’re premium goes down :+1: