stupid gm... and mexico

so they just announced the axels for the next camaro will be made in mexico… instead of tonawanda at american axel… :tdown:

America wants cheap stuff and they don’t care if it costs jobs here.
People don’t listen to people like me but maybe they will listen to the unions when they bitch about it.

I have been sounding like a broken record for years about this issue!!!

each axel will be packed with weed and coke!

and your point is? :eyebrow:

edit:

each axel will be packed with weed and coke!

Thats a good thing then… God Bless America:)

Don’t get all antsy in your pantsy, it’s simply another “we are losing our jobs to other contries.”

AKA, everything is made in china.

Camaro does sound like espanol.
I think it translates to “I will take your job you stupid, greedy American”.

eh and yet you people still buy “american” cars

/shrug

if ya want an american car, buy a toyota :stuck_out_tongue:

there were some chevy 4.3 blocks that were made in mexico. they were prone to warping problems.

go figure

Like wise fulls size chevies that were made in wisconsin were prone to numerous problems where the ones made in mexico where reliable as all fucking hell

I blame the fbod guys

i concur with jack

:lol:

not joking, they have more american made parts in them than chevy/GM does

only thing in a camry from out of the country is the tranny

:word:

check out my retroactive quote shit

i bought my flux capacitor in MEHICO

there were some chevy small blocks that were made in mexico. they had a higher nickel content and were more durable as a result.

you go figure with your subtleties

blame GM dont blame mexico

I know that, which is why I lolled. It’s quite sad.

So what do you think the difference in production costs just from a labor standpoint are? I say 1/10th the cost. Go Unions!!

damn.

its been gone over before, and american companies still provide more parts, more jobs, and more money from the US and back into the US than any import manufacturer. Keep the make believe to yourself and follow the money. Sucks if our jobs go elsewhere but they are still the best of whats left.