Stupid Pieces of crap.

yea that blows some serious donkey dick…the 2-way pager alarms are only good if someone breaks in your car and is there for longer than 30 seconds…chances are if they’re gonna bash up your car its gonna be a quick ordeal…and then they’re gone…if you can run as fast as kenyans (lol powerthirst energy drink!!! AHHH!) then you might have a shot to catch them…

LOL yup.Swick always told me and my buddy he would “get us”
I had a red 86 Iroc and he had a Red 85 T/A.They would always get calls but said they would have to see us in the act.We once actually used the track(the one you run on around the football field) as a Race track.That had to have been a sight to see as Lots of people in the school on the 3rd floor were watching but again they couldn’t prove it was us.There used to be a side entrance where you could get in easily.I think that’s where they keep the buses and such now.Been a few years since I’ve been down there.

eye for an eye, you should be able to hit him with a hammer.

im still surprised you have insurance still.

You make a claim every other day! lol

desides that its not bad, simple resin fix lol… then it will buff right out

actually, now that i’m thinking about it, this is the raccoon was my first claim with the celica, so i only have 2 claims now (not including the rear window, but she said glass doesnt do anything) And everything i’ve read so far on my policy, says vandilism won’t make my rates go up w/ the police report, but i’m going to call them monday.

and not that bad doesn’t mean i can’t be pissed about it.