STUPID Rider...

Speeding + Passenger + Wheelie + Alcohol = MORON

http://capitalnews9.com/content/top_stories/476483/motorcycle-crashes-on-i-787/?RegionCookie=12

What an ass hole.

What pisses me off is the fact someone else crashed into a guiderail because of his stupidity. Riders like this are the reason bikers on crotch rockets get a bad rep.

Passed this on my way to work last night on the bike. Some people just don’t get it.

Dumb. Asses.

wholesale Ed hardy hats all ED hardy Clothes Top quality,factory price,order nowWholesale Ed Hardy From China 2009 New Style, Sale Low Price!Cheap Ed hardy hats

Rubber expansion joint is an assembly designed to safely absorb the heat-induced expansion and contraction of various construction materials, to absorb vibration, or to allow movement due to ground settlement or earthquakes.They are commonly found between sections of sidewalks,bridges,railway tracks,piping systems,and other structures.

metal zipper is the classic zipper type, found mostly in jeans today. The teeth are not a coil, but are individual pieces of metal moulded into shape and set on the zipper tape at regular intervals. Metal zippers are made in brass, aluminium and nickel, according to the metal used for teeth making. All these zippers are basically made from flat wire. A special type of metal zipper is made from pre-formed wire, usually brass but sometimes other metals too. Only a few companies in the world have the technology. These type of pre-formed metal zippers are mainly used in high grade jeanswear, workwear, etc., where high strength is required and zippers need to withstand tough washing.

I wonder if hes going to try to sue a random old lady…