sub boxes for 92 coupe?

what is a good audio setup for a coupe style trunk…i want something that will really pound…do i gotta make a custom box?

the trunk is only 11" tall you cant fit a 12" vertical you need it at least
on a 30deg angle and if that good luck getting the box in the trunk.

What I had was two 10’s in a Bandpas Box and it Hit Clean and Hard.

Wow I didn’t know you can’t fit 12s in the trunk :frowning:

what adam said was you cant fit then vertical but they will fit if you use an angled sub box i had 2 12" in my coupe they fit no problem other then hitting the stupid tension bar that helps open the trunk and im almost positive that there is more then 11" in height back there yeah there is cause my subs where vertical if you want pm me and i’ll get the measurements for you (for the box)

Yup, 12" subs wont fit but only with custom made boxes like a pheonix gold 60 degree angle box which look pretty cool… ive had 2 12’s but you need a tight box and ly them down and not verticle.

right now i have 2 10" infinity’s and they fit perfectly right under the trunk lid…

would it be possible to fit 3 10’s?

why not 5

My bad what I should have said is you will not fit a 12"
prefab box into that trunk with the mouth only being 11"
deep/tall. Custome one build into the trunk yes…

Buddie you could fit 15 if you wanted.

It’s all about how much money you want to spend on how much bass you want.

that does the inside of the trunk look line in those things anyhoo?

a single JL W7 13.5 in a proper ported box (which dont need that much displacement) with proper wattage would eat MOST triple 10" setups…IMO a setup is 95% install quality given that you have decent quality equipment

Not necessarily true, depends on how hard you’re willing to push.
Adam remember the box i had in my trunk? 12" Alpine in a ported box, took up 3/4 of the trunk.

dual 12" isn’t going to happen unless you use a cusomt enclosure.

I’ll check to see if I have a pic of my trunk.