Subaru gets some A.S.S

Needed to get the rear wheel bearing replaced on the Subaru and was too lazy to deal with it myself. So I bought some full hubs/spindles out of a junk yard and headed of to see Daryl. What could have been an easy job of course wasn’t at all as all of the bolts in the rear suspension and bushings were completely frozen. (the main reason I didn’t feel like tackling the job myself LOL). I was in a major time pinch as I always am lately with having to work the entire day then the very next day needing to drive the car to CT and back.
The first big issue is I can’t close my store early to take the hour drive to Voorheesville. Not a problem for A.S.S. just text the owner when I get there and he’ll come down and take care of it. Awesome.

All bolts and bushings are frozen solid. Their 4 hour time quote is out the window. Not a problem for A.S.S. parts are on order from Subaru you’ll be ready today do or die.

Next email I got was showing me a couple of things I may have missed and should consider for replacement soon and then after that I got an email asking me since they needed more time what price I thought was fair. LOL. I was shocked. I don’t know If I myself am becoming to shrude of a business man but you never see customer appreciation like that anymore. I Told Daryl it’s his business he sets the price and I told him exactly what my cost ceiling was. In the end A.S.S. gave me an absolutely insane deal including the price of all the bushings and bolts and the close to 10 hours of labor they had on the car.

Everything works like a dream and now I can hear myself think while I’m driving. With the future maintenance items of clutch and a few oil leaks they will definitely be seeing the Subaru for and extended stay in the spring when I don’t have to drive it every day for clutch and motor swap as long as it holds out for me that long.
To add to this you also got the thumbs up from my girlfriend who was amazed at how clean, friendly, inviting and professional the building and staff were.

Thank you once again Daryl

So glad it’s good man and thanks for the props! We appreciate it!
:ahh

DC and the ASS gang