Suck it hyundai

heres to everyone that loves the Hyundai genesis

i have said the whole time that Hyundai’s shit. heres the proof.
hyundai copy’s all other auto makers ideas, they just make cheap copy’s that don’t preform aswell as the good stuff.
have some hyundai!
skinny

nice nissan won i would be ashamed if nissan lost to high and dry or the poostang

I found this much more entertaining in related links.

didn’t see that before . sweeeet.

LOL cal’s link wins! that mustang looks pretty nice sideways

nice post !

quality wont be the same as the nissan for sure but its 15k less, puts it into a whole different league…
in canada, genesis costs the same as a honda civic si, saturn sky, and mazda speed so its a totally different comparison.

I can’t see that link because youtube is blocked at work, but is it that BS about the air bags not going off? If so, it’s because the person wasn’t wearing a seat belt. All modern cars disable the air bag when you’re not wearing a seat belt, because it’s been proven that there is a very high probability of the air bag killing you if the seat belt isn’t holding you in place.
I’m kinda surprised that there would be haters here. A lot of people over at G35Driver hate on it, because they’ve been taken over by BMW owner syndrome.
The Gen Coupe is a fantastic car, wait for the R-Spec to be released late this year. 2.0T with all the sports stuff, without any of the unnecessary luxuries, and it’ll be 26-27K CAD. Any other new car for that price is a heap, imo.

Oh fuck you are right! A car that isn’t the fastest in a straight line sucks, I’m glad you informed me…I must have missed the memo!

Really, well now I know because I would have had no idea! Just like Kia, they never make there cars look like much more expensive cars for cheaper! You sir are a genius…

nice find cal soy.

its about how the genesis lost to a 370z and the new stang in a drag race.
i hate on the genesis cause its a hyundai. i HATE hyundai’s. the people that have them can’t drive. 90% of the time when someone cuts me off its a hyundai. with a women driving it.

i could care less if its a great car for the price. i would rather have an old pos than that car.
26k for a car is a good chunk of money you could get yourself a nice car for that price.

get a genesis then. and fuck off.

i’m not gunna sit back and sugar coat it dude. hyundai’s are pieces IMHO. go on to a hyundai forum and spread your homo love.
i say they suck. you like em. everyone has there own Opinion.

fixed.

Oh, well, screw the stang, it’s a POS anyway. The 370Z on the other hand is a much better car, but costs a whopping 10k more. Fact of the matter is, people with 45k to drop on a 370Z aren’t even looking at Hyundai, so I’m sure the CEO of Hyundai isn’t losing any sleep over this comparo.
This car is targeting the Civic Si, the Miata, the Sentra SE-R (if Nissan even still makes it), and whatever POS the Americans make (I can’t be bothered to remember their names). Quite frankly, it’s a much better offering than any of those.
As for Hyundai owners not knowing how to drive, have you not run into any Toyotas on the road? Their owners are dying of old age in the left lane and blocking my way when I’m trying to thunder through with my mighty D15B7 Civic with it’s tire churning 102hp.

For 26K you can get a nice USED car, but that’s not a fair comparison. I’m sure that when the Gen Coupes are 2-3 years old, they’ll be just as good of a used bargain, as they are a new bargain right now. As for you preferring an older POS car, I can’t change your mind on that, nor would I even care to. All I’m saying is, if I didn’t already have my G Coupe, I would be on the pre-order list for an R-Spec, guaranteed.

true. i find Hyundai driver are terrible though. Toyota drives are not so bad. Buick Lasabre drivers are up there too.
i just don’t think that i would want to give 26k to a company that steals all of its design ideas.

Stop buying Nissan then. Where the hell do you think they started out?

pictures please

welcome to shortsighted ontario nissan 240sx owners club!

so its just a drag race wheres the next video

that video was posted on march 16th. the next video will not be out for a while i am guessing.

Once again, stealing other peoples ideas? HELLO - Go look at just about any car dealership. all the compact and mid sized cars look like carbon copies of eachother. How about the Acura NSX? Plainly a ferrari ripoff. 2003ish Honda accord coupe? Looks alot like a mercedes ripoff to me. Datsun 240z, looks awfully similar to a DB-6. Etc.

People have been ripping off other peoples ideas for years. How many times have you been “inspired” by someone else over the years, get over yourself.