Suggestions here please

-SO…ok i sold me eclipse, its gone =( i am sad but im finacially MUCH mroe stable now =) i can finally breathe again, hell i might be able to afford a can of pepsi or 2 now! HORRAH!
-Anywyas…I had my eclipse, it wasnt anything insane fast, but it was fun. I have my bike, which is alot more speed than the car, and enough to keep me plenty happy. Heres the situation
-I dont exactly love the look of my cobalt very much, its decent and clean, i like that but pretty bland at the same time. Ive been reading alot of magazines lately, and there are some, not a lot, but some very tastefully done slobalts out there. ive allways been into go before show, but i still love moding cars. Ive been thinking of trying the whole “Show scene” - now im sure i’ll probably get flamed alot for it, but I defenatly think i might go for it. This way, i wouldnt really void my warrently at all, and i can clean up the look of the car, keep things in moderation, and see where things go - with that being said, does anyone know any good websites that sells quality interior and exterior parts? How about local shops to do body work or anywher you guys have had good work done? I appreciate any feed back with this. Im also going to stray away from very rixy looks like crazy body kits, decals galore, rediculious spoilers, and fart cans. I wanna keep it simple and clean, but have a good time doing it. suggestions!!! =D

coilovers, 19s, big brake kit, mild spoiler if not the stock low one, cf rksport hood, paint inside of the headlights, ss/sc front bumber and lip and side skirt, ss/na rear bumber. tints, intake, exhaust, flip out tv

meh no need for big brakes - they will look better but meh, im not gunna drop that much money in brakes unless my car has the performance for it, which the cobalt DEFENATLY does not. I was thinking of starting small and making it a ccustom project, like carpting and seats on the interoir. IM not going to be doing any painting of the interior, that would be professionally done, but i have a few ideas. SOuldnt do any SS body pieces, since, thats just going to look stock. Any suggestions on websites to go to for good deals on parts or any body shops?

rksport.com cobaltss.net