Suggestions?

they come in both jellies , but the ss,s have engine problems and the srt8 jeeps are nastier

Srt jeep for the win. My next vehicle for sure. As much as is pains me to say it, i’d love to have a terminator.

Eh I’m past the audio stage. Had someone come and look at my blazer yesterday, so hopefully that will maybe some wheel money

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-2dr-Conv-SVT-COBRA-CONVERTIBLE-KILLER-FAST-HEAD-TURNER-NO-RESERVE-/180596578014?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a0c6516de

Hang onto your undies.

that car is actually kinda disappointing.

seeing the cage, the hood, and the wheel stance, I was expecting to see atleast a kenne bell/whipple under the hood…Not a eaton…

too much bark, not enough bite on that one!

Never know what it could have for cam or heads or boost. I felt the same way though. I expected twins or big blower under there. Looks like a decent set up though but, buying someone elses race car is always kinda ehh.

its very rare that people do cams in those cars without upgrading the blower, considering its a 3k+ mod. Heads, they dont even touch and the stock blower even with a port and pully doesnt spin more then 19-20psi I believe.

basically, that car with a eaton is maxed out even with a port AT MOST around 520rwhp

I can has 520 rwhp?!

C6 Corvette.

I gots that. Nothing worth going home about!

Driving stick (at least for slightly mechanically inclined dudes) involves a background knowledge of what you’re actually doing (what the clutch does and how it engages/disengages, what you’re really doing when you’re moving through the gears, etc.), 1-5 hours of sitting with someone driving around a parking lot or 30/40mph area or whatever and 2 weeks of daily driving around town. After that you’ll be perfectly fine and it’s like riding a bike.

tis true.

I never drove standard in my life. Walked in and bought my camaro. I learned how to drive standard on that car…aftermarket clutch and all. Took a while with the aggressive clutch but its pretty simple.

I taught both of my brothers how to drive a stick. The first one took a few days and I taught him on my '89 S10 and the other one took about 45 minutes and I taught him on my '05 Elantra. Both of them bought a 5 speed vehicle for their first one.

I also taught my girl on my civic. She learned in about 20 minutes…but I always let her shift my camaro.

and ya stillll cant drive the mustang with a stick lololol . last i heard it sounded like a c.v.t tranny at the valley lol

you saw what that clutch was like

I have to use a wheelchair, and all my cars are standard. If that helps any. I like honda.

Christ PJBism spreads like the plague

ohhhhh i know lolol

I bought a B2000 5spd when I was 15yrs old, the day I got my license I drove straight out of the driveway and never looked back. Probably one the easiest things I’ve ever had to learn, but I am pretty much a fuckin’ genius so my experiences don’t count.