Help suggest me a car

Ok ive been driving myself nuts for a while trying to find a vehicle to buy. I cannot for the life of my find something i like enough to purchase. And everyone is going to hate me but im all over the place on what im looking at. Im anywhere from like a BMW M3 to a Chevy 1500 pick up and everything in between.

Ideally i want to be between $15-20k with $25k being my max dont want to go higher than that, and to stay under 40k on the mileage. Im trying to find something practical for Buffalo so a year round vehicle, and getting 20+ mpg is a great plus.

So if anyone has some experience with something they like or something to avoid post up. Or even a suggestion to look into would be great there has to be some cars im over looking.

Edit: not trying to mod this car just fyi

STi/Evo

Done

Lol, too easy?

G8GT in white!

GET A GOD DAMN BMW 550i. V8, BABY.

Or, Walker’s S4.

Or, a Suburban!

sti evo is mehhh to me id want to mod way to much if i got one

g8gt i just dont like them plus rwd kills winter driving

RWD FTW in Winter! :fu: also wtf M3 then?

Yea thats why im not going with an m3 LOL

+1 on the G8GT

996?

evo/sti.

lexus is250 awd.

how cheap can trailblazer SS’s be had nowadays?

subaru legacy GT.

bmw 1 or 3 series.

or, stay true to your roots and get a civic si.

If i go with a car i want a little nicer maybe luxo kinda thing. Roots for me would be a TL which ive been looking at butttt just doesnt do enough for me.

And ill look into is250

I now vote S4
<3

is250… amazing dd.

lil over mileage wise but a good starting point!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=270667725&dealer_id=103701&car_year=2004&rdm=1257821451867&lastStartYear=1981&model=S4&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2004&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=AUDI&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14216&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=25000&cardist=1&standard=false

I agree on the trailblazer ss +1 for sporty/nice looking -1 for gas mileage. Car wise Bimmer/Lexus area

get the s4!

Im diggin the is250 little under powered but ill have to drive one and see how it is. You guys are already opening my eyes thanks haha.

buy my evo :smiley:

Buy my civic

Dang TBSS seems to be a great value. lots of pros in owning one of these from a main/cost of ownership standpoint over some others. But who knows what they will be worth in a few years lol.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=c&car_id=267204319&dealer_id=64215105&car_year=2006&rdm=1257821812659&lastStartYear=1981&model=TRAILBLZ&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2004&keywordsfyc=U1M,&keywordsrep=083083&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=57996639&showZipError=n&make=CHEV&keywords_display=SS&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=60000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14216&advanced=y&only_photo=1&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=25000&cardist=64&standard=false&rdpage=thumb